Welcoming & Relaxing Getaways
Only 16 Miles East of Downtown Nashville & Grand Ole Opry
These Cabins are Designed for Couples on a Private Farm
- You will appreciate the cleanliness and quality of these custom built rentals.
- Nestled among shade trees with tranquil pastoral views and relaxing pond.
- Just off Interstate-40 at exit #226-A in Mt. Juliet, TN.
- Our own Providence Market Place is only 5 miles from the cabins.
- Once you’re here, it’s only a 20-minute drive to downtown Nashville.
- You will be 5 miles from grocery stores, casual dining and shops of all kinds.
- Visit the Grand Ole Opry, the Ryman Auditorium or Bridgestone Arena,
- Tootsies Orchid Lounge, the Parthenon, the General Jackson Showboat.
- It’s only a 12 mile drive from Nashville’s International Airport.
- We are situated with lots to do, we’re near anything and everything.
- We will consider certain dogs. Please call us to inquire
- No Check-in Office…Go straight to your rental upon arrival.
Call us today! 1 (615) 449-5227
We answer 8 AM – 8 PM CST ~ Every day.
Take a Stroll Thru Our Cabins
The Magnolia Cabin
- The Magnolia Cabin is a lovely one-bedroom rental.
- Furnished & decorated with a charming Victorian-Country flair.
- The open floor plan offers a beautifully decorated, intimate getaway.
- Dedicated WiFi, Cable TV, DVD and a variety of movies.
- Books and current publications. Info for area attractions.
- A spacious whirlpool tub for 2, plus a separate shower.
- All you need in the kitchen to prepare and serve meals.
- Individual, special touches with attention to detail.
- In this adorable cabin, you’ll be comfortable and relaxed.
- Enjoy a down-home country feel, both private and secure.
Uncle Pete’s Cabin
- Uncle Pete’s Cabin is a one-of-a-kind, special accommodation!
- Fully restored and complimented with a spacious addition.
- Dedicated WiFi, cable TV, DVD, a variety of movies.
- You’ll have current magazines and variety of books to read.
- This cabin is a comfortable home-away-from-home.
- Large eat-in kitchen, modern conveniences, plus a washer/dryer.
- French doors open to a back deck with gas grill & table for two.
- Nestled among towering shade trees with amazing pastoral views.
- Delightful surroundings with a relaxing front porch rockers.
- View the pond and horses grazing in the pasture beyond.